How to Cancel QuickBooks Desktop Subscription?
This post will teach you how to cancel your QuickBooks membership. We are sorry to discover that you want to discontinue using QuickBooks. However, we aim to make the cancellation procedure as simple as possible for you. This is what you must do to terminate your subscription: Cancel Online Purchased Intuit Account: First, open a web browser on your PC rather than your mobile device.
- Log in as an administrator user to your QuickBooks account.
- Now, go to Settings, followed by Account and settings.
- Select the Billing & Subscriptions menu option.
- Note: If you are unable to locate the billing and subscription pages, your subscription was paid via a mobile app store.
- Select QuickBooks from the menu bar and click Cancel subscription or cancel online. If this is a trial, you must choose Cancel Trial.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions.
To begin, go into the account administration site and locate your billing and subscription information. Get step-by-step instructions here.
- Visit www.camps.intuit.com.
- Navigate to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select your subscription under Product and Services.
- Hover your mouse over Details.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the Billing Information section.
- Select Save and Exit.
Once completed, you will get a confirmation message and an email.
Please note that if you are inside the 60-day money-back guarantee period and bought the product straight from Intuit, you will instantly get a refund for the entire cost of the subscription. If you fall into this category, you will get a refund for the entire purchase amount within two weeks.
Policies Regarding Cancellation
For monthly and yearly subscriptions, there is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
You are entitled to a refund in full. If you cancel your subscription within the first 60 days of signing up, your refund will be immediately applied to the credit card on file.
After the 60-day money-back guarantee period has expired,
This is advantageous if you are not inside the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee period.
- If you choose to cancel your membership after the first 60 days but before the conclusion of your 12-month subscription, a termination fee equivalent to the remaining monthly installments on your subscription must be paid.
- You will not get a prorated refund for the unused part of your membership.
When you terminate your service, some limitations apply, including the following:
- You will be ineligible for help for problems and inquiries that are not covered by Intuit’s QuickBooks Desktop and Point-of-Sale software support rules. If desired, an extra cost may be assessed.
- Additionally, there is a cost for Receiving Data Recovery Services.
- Make use of any additional services included in your package, such as Intuit Data Protect.
Nota bene: The refund may be applied to the credit card used to make the transaction. If your credit card number has been changed subsequently, you will need to work with your bank to arrange for the credit to be transferred.
- If you are eligible for a refund and choose to pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), the reimbursement will arrive in your account within ten business days after processing.
- If you do not have another QuickBooks membership, you may continue to use products until the current subscription period expires.
- When your current membership term expires, you will lose access to QuickBooks Desktop.
- You may keep your corporate file on your mobile phone. To access and watch it, the subscription or purchase must be reactivated, and an outright license must be obtained.
Policies Regarding Cancellation of Service-Only Plans
- You may cancel your QuickBooks Desktop Subscription at any time, however service-only options need a minimum 12-month commitment.
- There are no refunds for the remainder of the subscription fee.
We hope you were able to find what you needed. If you are unsure, you may contact one of our technical experts or visit our website for further information. Our technical professionals are accessible 24 hours a day to ensure that you have a quality experience.