QuickBooks Email Service in QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks software is special in that it not only assists firms with their accounting and financial demands, but also with their development. How to Configure and Set Up the Email Service in QuickBooks QuickBooks is a user-friendly program that may be combined with a variety of third-party tools and apps.
Additionally, you may configure email services using QuickBooks Desktop. You can easily submit bills and exchange reports this way, among other things. You may send email using Microsoft Outlook or other webmail applications.
How to Configure and Set Up the Email Service in QuickBooks
The following are some actions to take while creating an email in Microsoft Outlook.
- Create an Outlook email profile.
- To begin, you must create a Microsoft Outlook account in QuickBooks.
- Username That Is Unique
- A Secure Password
- Type of incoming e-mail server
- Address of the incoming e-mail server
- Server address for outgoing e-mail
If your Outlook is not listed in the QuickBooks Desktop, you may access it using the Send Forms options, as shown below:
- Select the Edit menu in QuickBooks.
- Click on the Preferences menu item.
- Select the Forms menu item.
- Select Outlook and then click OK.
Configuring the Email Service for Webmail
- Integrate QuickBooks with Secure Webmail.
- From the QuickBooks Edit menu, choose Preferences.
- Click on the Send Forms button.
- Select Webmail and then click Add.
- In the necessary area, enter your registered email address.
- Check the box labeled Use enhanced security option.
- Click OK.
- You should now be able to view the Login page on your screen.
- Navigate to your Login Page and enter your Sign credentials.
- Grant Intuit access.
QuickBooks will not accept a webmail password.
If you are working in the QuickBooks desktop program and got an error message relating the password, i.e. password is wrong, when attempting to send an email using the QuickBooks desktop application. Now that you’ve created your webmail account, you’ll need to establish a password for it.
The following is a list of Webmail clients that are compatible with various QuickBooks versions:
- QB 2018: Gmail and Hotmail/Lives users in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 and newer: Gmail users exclusively in the United States.
- Secure Webmail is not accessible in previous QuickBooks 2017 and R4 versions.
Important: You’ll need a strong password if you want to use Secure Webmail in your QuickBooks Company file.
Our Concierge Channel
This page contains information supplied by highly certified QuickBooks specialists. These specialists are highly skilled and certified by Intuit. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, you may contact us for assistance. To contact them, just dial their number and they will promptly return your call. They will give you with the finest answer available to your problem.